Cardiac Telemetry Campaign
The Campbellford Memorial Hospital (CMH) Foundation has launched Cardiac Telemetry Monitoring System Campaign to help advance care for thousands of patients treated at the hospital each year. More than 40,000 area residents are treated annually at CMH. This includes patients requiring emergency services, a surgical procedure, a stay in the In-Patient Unit, a diagnostic test, to have blood work done and much more. If it wasn’t for financial support from the community many of these life-saving services would not have been available for patients. Currently, the hospital has a list of important equipment the medical staff needs to continue to provide this great health care locally.
The CMH Foundation needs to raise $500,000 for the Cardiac Telemetry Monitoring System Campaign. The Foundation reminds the community the Provincial government does not provide funds for the purchase of new equipment. That responsibility is in the hands of the donor community.
About Cardiac Telemetry:
- Campbellford Memorial Hospital’s current aging Cardiac Telemetry System has limited patient monitoring capacity. By investing in a new system we will be able to expand our In-Patient and Emergency Department monitoring of patients. This enhanced service will ensure better and more immediate treatment of patients.
- Cardiac Telemetry is a way of monitoring your heart rate and rhythm, blood pressure, and the oxygen in your blood. This vital data transmits directly to the Nurse’s Station, alerting nurses immediately to any problems. And when heart-related issues are concerned, every moment counts.
- Heart issues remain one of the top reasons for Emergency Department visits and admissions to Campbellford Memorial Hospital.
- The new Cardiac Telemetry system will be used on patients in the CMH In-Patient Unit and Emergency Department.
Your donation today will ensure our staff has the essential lifesaving equipment, technology and supports they need to provide the best possible care and safety for all.
Donations to the Cardiac Telemetry Monitoring System Campaign can be made in the following ways:
- Securely by clicking here Donate Now
- Mailing a cheque to the CMH Foundation, 146 Oliver Road, Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0
- Via E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using a credit card and call Angela at 705-653-1140 ext. 2107, Catherine at 705-653-1140 ext. 2104 or John at 705-632-2014
- Contacting the CMH Foundation to discuss other arrangements.