Support the Effort Campaign
The COVID-19 outbreak is placing unprecedented demands on Canadian Hospitals, including Campbellford Memorial Hospital (CMH).
Your help is needed right now to make sure CMH can quickly respond to all emerging needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
The hospital has a growing list of medical equipment it needs to successfully take on the current challenges and provide future health care for the community. The list of needed equipment now includes Noco-spray Room Sterilizer Units, Infrared Thermometers, Patient Ceiling Lifts and the funds to create a Permanent Negative Pressure Room at the Hospital. To raise the funds for these needs the CMH Foundation has launched the special Support the Effort Campaign.
Your donation today will ensure our staff has the essential lifesaving equipment, technology and supports they need to provide the best possible care and safety for all.
Donations to the Support the Effort Campaign can be made by in the following ways:
- Securely by clicking here Donate Now
- Mailing a cheque to the CMH Foundation, 146 Oliver Road, Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0
- via E-transfer to email@example.com
- using a credit card and call Angela at 705-653-1140 ext. 2107, Catherine at 705-653-1140 ext. 2104 or John at 705-632-2014
- Contacting the CMH Foundation to discuss other arrangements.