The Champions of Care Program is a way of saying thank you to the people who were there when you needed them most.
Make a donation in honour of the physician, nurse, volunteer, caregiver or support staff member who made a difference in your care. They will receive an acknowledgement letter informing them of your generous gift* and a certificate that may be displayed in their office, waiting room or home. The Foundation will also ensure that he or she is recognized by superiors and coworkers. (*Amount will not be disclosed)
Your donation will help provide funding for the purchase of new, advanced equipment, staff educational activities and capital renovations.
- A therapist who encouraged you to take one more step
- A volunteer who couldn’t do enough for you
- A nurse who went beyond the call of duty to meet your needs
- A caring doctor who took the time to listen
- A mental health worker who was there to help
- A housekeeper who brightened your day
- The most meaningful way to say thank you is by making a donation to the Campbellford Memorial Hospital Foundation’s Champions of Care program.
By making a donation you not only pay tribute to the hospital or the person who provided you with exceptional care, your support means helping more people at YOUR hospital!Download the Champions of Care Donation Form